1/18/2008

Evernote 2.2


Ordered the license for Evernote 2।2 at a price of 19.99$ with 3$ 3 years download warranty. It's the first software I bought ever, except the Winxp coming with laptops and some versions of Linux.

Evernote is a great product. Like Microsoft Onenote but much cheaper(I notice that from lenovo website you can buy a copy of Onenote at 20$ if you buy a tablet, wow, that's great! But my x60 tablet is coming from Lenovo outlet store and I just cannot customize that. What a pity!). Acutually its free edition is powerful enough for normal laptop users. But you'll feel the strong temptation when you're using a Tablet. Handwriting is very important feature. Say, I ever considered that I can handwrite with sticknote and use some snipping tools to copy the handwriting to notes, but it's too fussy. Then, what could you do when you want to make some change to the handwritings? There're some other advanced features like handwriting recoganization is very useful -- but not the decided point.